At Park West Dental, we invest in state-of-the-art technologies as part of our commitment to providing you with ongoing superior service. Cutting-edge equipment enhances Idaho Falls, ID dentists, Drs. Drake and Jacobson’s ability to detect oral health issues early on, to provide personalized treatments, and to execute our treatment plans with unmatched accuracy and excellence.
Our investment in technology allows us to enhance your patient-centered dental experience from the first moment you step into our office until the moment you leave. Using advanced data-management systems, we fast-track the check-in and checkout process, allowing you more time to relax before your appointment. Then, whether you need routine x-rays or a complete restoration, we use top-of-the-line equipment to enhance comfort, ensure safety, and speed up the treatment process. Our state-of-the-art technology includes:
- Intraoral Cameras: This is a highly advanced piece of diagnostic equipment that allows you and Drs. Drake and Jacobson to clearly see inside your mouth. The handheld camera can zoom in on a specific tooth, and all of the images are displayed on a television screen so that you can be an active part of your treatment.
- Digital Radiographs: This form of x-ray imaging uses electronic sensors instead of traditional film, transmitting images to a computer immediately. It is efficient, comfortable, and highly accurate, and it reduces the level of radiation the patient receives.
- Soft-Tissue Lasers: Soft-tissue laser technology is used to help heal and prevent painful and annoying cold sores (fever blisters/oral herpes) and canker sores. Laser energy can help sterilize pockets of infection in the gums when infections have caused bone loss. The laser may also be used to create precise incisions in the mouth’s soft tissues while eliminating bleeding at the site and reducing healing time. Lasers are very useful for uncovering implants and removing unwanted growths.
- In-House Crown Lab: Few dentists in the world have the convenience of an in-house dental laboratory for precise color matching and perfectly shaped crowns and bridges. Drs. Drake and Jacobson can create the exact shape and color of teeth you desire.
- Electrosurgery: This tried and true method of surgery is used to make changes to soft tissue that can enhance your smile and create a healthy mouth.
- Dental Implants and Bone Grafting Therapy: Drs. Drake and Jacobson have brought the latest, proven technology for tooth replacement and denture stabilization to Idaho Falls. Their patients can enjoy the health benefits of a complete set of teeth at an affordable price.
- Solea Dental Laser: Now available to you, Solea is a powerful dental laser that replaces the dental drill in the majority of procedures in our Idaho Falls dental practice.
At Park West Dental, we regularly upgrade our equipment because we know that advanced equipment ensures more accurate assessments, which means a better solution for your dental needs.